This year, I will be running my Secret Legal Crisis. It is a game with a somewhat ridiculous premise, Wonder Girl and Wonder Man, Power Man and Power Girl, and Carol Danvers and Billy Batson are all served to appear in court to resolve superheroic naming protocols. She-Hulk will be serving them their papers.
How much do I believe in this game?
Enough that i commissioned artwork for it, out of my own wallet.
I want it to be memorable.
And when the reveal comes, wow is it great for folks who love geeking out over comics and canon.
I have a list of Convention Games I have in various stages of development. Games that I want to run, and hope to.
- A two-table, 16 player GI Joe game with 2 GMs, two teams of Joes, working on missions connected to each other, GMs would communicate during the scenarios.
- A two-table Marvel+DC game, one table running Marvel, the other running DC… to begin. Secret Convergence Contest and Crisis of Champions.
- A 13th Age game with the D&D cartoon characters as the PCs.
- A Voltron-style game with the Wu-Tang Clan as a 1980s cartoon.
- A dead rock-stars Scooby Doo style game, where they need to form a band, and solve a mystery, shenanigans ensue.
- A 1980’s LXG.
- A 1970s LXG.
- Monster High + Monsterhearts.
- Splinter of the Mind’s Eye TV Show.
I like making my con games memorable. I think the first two will be a go, I just have to get my co-GM/ conspirator to the con.