PreppiePunk at GenCon: RPG17109230
But what about They Might Be Giants, they are playing at 8pm on Thursday.
TMBG is the equivalent of most Super Bowl halftime shows of late, artists that were relevant 25 years ago.
What acts would be better suited for skipping the most important game at GenCon.
Funny you should ask.
- Patton Oswalt stand-up set
- Brian Posehn stand-up set
- Chris Hardwick stand-up set (fuck a live-action D&D game with these three and maybe Wil Fucking Wheaton and Blaine Capatch and why not, Vin Diesel)
- Weezer (noted D&D players)
- Gerard Way- not only is he from My Chemical Romance, but is overseeing a whole line of DC Comics.
- Marilyn Manson
- James Franco- just being James Franco
- Zak Sabbath
- Tom Morello
- Adam Warrock